Wait a minute...

I did realize that I had completely lost the original drawing under all that digital paint.  The drawing gives the character, well, character!  I quickly got rid of that paint layer and did a very light coat of paint (at 2%).  I must not lose that drawing!  For examples of what I'm explaining you can visit Todd Harris' work at http://hog-heaven.blogspot.com/ .  He only has thick patches of paint in certain areas, and then it fades off into the original line drawing.  This is the effect I am trying to achieve.  Unfortunately I'm still heavy-handed in Painter.

3 comments:

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Education Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

literature review

Jason Strang said...

You're right, the drawing does have a cool effect. Good choice!